Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain proficiency in the following production areas: brewery, warehouse and packaging.
- Work week is based on a 35 hour schedule. Due to production needs, incidental overtime may be required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required.
- Assist with the loading of raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Assist with the performance of production operations.
- Assist in the creation and production of new recipes.
- QA testing of product.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment.
- Education – Certificate in brewing would be preferred.
- Experience – 1-3 years brewing experience.
- Computer skills – Candidate must have good computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive
- Further qualifications in brewing
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV with covering letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org