- A flexible schedule - assisting in the brewery and carrying out van deliveries to customers if required.
- Assist with the loading of raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Assist with the performance of production operations.
- Bottling and labelling
- QA testing of product.
- Load van and deliver to customers if required.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- Provide great customer service
- Ability to smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary
- Computer skills – be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive
- Brewery Training
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV with covering letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org